Friday, November 30, 2012

First time for everything: DQ

Tonight, I went out to the Lazy Dog Cafe at the Tustin Market Place
I don't come to this area very often, so it was definitely a treat coming here! Love the friendly staff, the great atmosphere, and food!

Below are some of the items that were ordered tonight:
My favorite: garlic cheesy pita bread appetizer
Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta
Cajun Fries
After dinner, I went to DQ for the first time!
Ordered: Cookies and Cream Blizzard Shake + Chocolate Covered Cone
Advertised so that even if you flip the cup, nothing will fall out
First time, NOT disappointed :)


xx,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try Lazy Dog! Now I'll have to!
    and I haven't been to DQ in SUCH a long time..will also have to stop by soon...that chocolate dipped ice cream looks DELISH!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)