Friday, November 30, 2012

The GROVE- Los Angeles

Tonight, my friend Katy and I decided to go to the GROVE in Los Angeles.
((It's a great outdoor place to shop, dine, and hang out!))
We shopped a little at ZARA, ate dinner, and explored around
FYI: for all you Sprinkles Cupcakes fans out there, they just opened a store here. Also, TOPSHOP and TOPMAN will be opening soon

As usual, I went a little picture crazy... oops!
Don't be fooled by its size... this is a REAL tree!
Dylan's Candy Bar- Main store is located in NYC- The one in NYC is a lot bigger (multiple stories) and also has a dessert bar, I believe..
Mini "Candyland":
Well known for their variety of chocolate bars! 
A little on the pricey side, but delicious :)
The Farmer's Market at the Grove
At the entrance: "The Travel Angel"...? Odd.
After our trip to the Grove, we went and got desserts at the MILK Shop 
We've heard a lot of great reviews so we decided to go and check it out!
*It was pretty crowded for a Thursday night*
For the cost of 1 scoop of ice cream on cone+ 1 scoop in cup = $7
Location: 7290 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Their Red Velvet ice cream and shakes are very popular!
Mine: Strawberry Sorbet (really good and refreshing)
Unfortunately, I was way too full to order a shake or anything else!
^ The exterior of the building ^

Got any plans this weekend? 
I think another adventure is in store for me.... :)

xx,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. wow, Great selection of amazing Pictures babe!
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)