Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BLAZE Pizza

Tonight I met up with my good friend/ old roommate Stephanie 
@ Blaze Pizza in Irvine, CA.
She's one of those friends that you don't get to see all the time, but when you do... it's just as if you've never been apart! 
One of the sweetest girls I've ever met xx

Here's the menu: 
(Both priced at $6.85)
Subway-style Pizza in a restaurant-like atmosphere
I ordered the Signature BBQ Pizza (- the onions /+ some pineapples and mushrooms!)
My outfit: 
Black leather jacket
Faux fur vest
Black leather jeans 
Layered white top
Bag (not pictured)- black studded backpack
Shoes (not pictured)- current favorite Barney's New York Oxfords

Yesterday's outfit: 
xx,

Michelle


1 comment:

  1. yum that pizza looks amazing !!
    www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)