Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mini Getawayyy

I spent most of my day running errands and catching up on much needed sleep. I've been feeling a little under the weather lately, so I need to make sure that I am well rested for my Vegas trip tomorrow. My family and I are spending our Thanksgiving this year in Las Vegas... should be interesting! I'm especially excited for the crazy buffets and the beautiful lit up buildings. There's never a dull moment when in Vegas :)
We will be staying at the Venetian Hotel suites:
(Pictures from: google images)

What I wore today: 

Not really relevant... but I felt like making an outfit post about Cara.. my latest obsession, hah! She does such a great job in adding her fun personality to her style.
"All about Cara Delevingne" Outfit: 
Asos- Maison Scotch Beanie 
Topshop Quilted Satin Harness Bralet
Chanel Vintage Leather Backpack (Black)
Topshop Cream Boucle Pleated Skirt
Senso Quimat Booties
RayBan Original Aviators
Jeremy Scott Sweater
Levi's Vintage High Waisted Shorts
YSL Leopard Malibu Sneakers
Vintage Chanel Metallic Backpack
Anastasia Brow Gel
Nars Lipstick in Schlap

Stay tuned for pictures from Vegas!

--xx
Michelle

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! :)