Monday, January 28, 2013

SAG AWARDS

In the midst of our busy lives, came the Hollywood SAG Awards
Beautiful people, beautiful dresses, vintage inspired hairstyles, and a whole lot of paappaaraazzii! 

I've picked out a few of my "best" and "worst" dressed stars: and the drumroll please...
"BEST DRESSED"
Jennifer Garner in Oscar de la Renta gown, Naomi Watts in Marchesa gown, and Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
(All photos from: US WEEKLY)
Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen fishtail dress
Was on the fence about this one... but I decided I liked it
Jaimie Alexander in Marc Bouwer gown
Katrina Bowden in Badgley Mischka 

"BEST DRESSED AWARD" goes to Naomi Watts
"Worst Dressed"
Sorry Michelle Dockery, but side boobs aren't trendy
Anne Hathaway in Giambattista Valli 
Morena Baccarin in Basil Soda gown
Shaun Robinson in Rani Zakhem gown
Jane Lynch in David Mesier gown
Julianna Margulies
Julianne Moore in Chanel dress (sorry Chanel PR)

"WORST DRESSED AWARD" 
Kelly Cuoco blending in with the carpet in Romona Keveza dress

I have to say... I was pretty disappointed that there were a lot more worst dressed celebrities at the SAG Awards 2013 than I expected
Better luck at the Oscar's?

xx--
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)