Friday, January 4, 2013

Home is where the heart is

I've been spending the past few days working on some finishing touches to my room. So far, decorating my jewelry stand has been the most exciting part, since it reminded me of the time I purchased/ received each one of those pieces. Going through all of my bracelets, rings, and necklaces also made me realize that I want to start selling these at a local flea market or some place of that sort. Although I have a pretty big jewelry collection, I only wear a select few... so the rest need new owners!

In addition to organizing the stuff I already have, I've been adding new candles to my room! This one below is from Urban Outfitters and can be found here. It's only $4 and comes with two color-drip candles! 

Here are some of the places I've been to this week.
Krispy Kreme:
Lucille's BBQ: 
Strawberry Lemonade- all drinks should be served in a jar
Full rack baby back ribs with shoestring fries and garlic mashed potatoes

Korean Food:
Bibimbap with bulgogi inside a traditional hot stone bowl
Crispy sweet garlic popcorn chicken (my favorite)

Gypsy Den:
By far my favorite place to go to for a vanilla chai latte

Outfits: 

xx--
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. i really like the fun candle pictured above with the red wax! was that a diy or did you buy it that way?

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    i am also having an ily couture bracelet giveaway on my blog and i would love if you came and checked it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)