Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DIY Project

Hi world :) - Today was filled with a lot of errands and DIY projects! I spent the night in, making some cool rings and a few bracelets.... I think I've found my new hobby! It does take some time and patience to learn the craft, but it's super fun once you get the hang of it. I'm thinking of making more stone+wire jewelry, any advices? requests? comments? To those who actually read my bloooooggggg, I'd love to get some feedback :)

Anyways, it's already 2AM here... I'm going to try to catch some sleep (my sleeping schedule's been way off these days)! 
Meanwhile, scroll down and check out what I did:
Yay or nay to the black bedside table? 
Was close to purchasing this today to match the black frame on my bed!
New mannequins for the room... new project coming up!

DIY project tools:
My beautiful new orchid garden :)

 xx--
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)