Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

It's crazy thinking that today is already Christmas Eve (and already Christmas in other parts of the world)! I spent the weekend last minute Christmas shopping, eating/ baking, watching movies (the Hobbit) and spending time with my boyfriend's family/ relatives.

Food I ate:
Which Wich: Overwhelming amount of choices for customized sandwiches
Cheesecake Factory:
My personal favorite- Thai Lettuce Wraps
Coffee with marshmallow gingerbread man and peppermint chocolate dipped spoon

 (SOME) Products I purchased:

^ Present for Dad (Art of Shaving)
^Present for mom (Nespresso)
^ Present for younger brother (Nike+ Obey)
I purchased the OleHenriksen truth serum, hoping that it'll help my skin feel more refreshed and prevent future "aging." It was also highly rated and recommended by Sephora. So far-- I've been breaking out, but I'm hoping that it's because my skin just needs time to get used to it.

Places I've been:
Fashion Island
Super FESTIVE neighborhoods:

Overall, it was a weekend filled with happiness and laughter! I can't wait to see what this week will bring.... I have to do a little more shopping tomorrow morning and then going to a restaurant called the Rusty Pelican with my family tomorrow evening. I'll post after to keep you all updated!

Happy Holidays!!
xx---
Michelle 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Christmas Eve! I hope your Christmas was grand! I need to eat majority of the food in the photos! LOL
    *Besos*
    Http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)