Sunday, December 16, 2012

Calvin Harris

Once again, I had the chance to go to Las Vegas this weekend for my good friend Stephanie's Birthday! We stayed at the Palazzo suites and had an amazing time. It only took me 3.5 hours to drive there... and there was no traffic both there and back! Vegas seemed to be filled with college students who just finished their finals (including myself). It was great running into old and new friends, eating good food, listening to good music, and simply... being with good company!
Hmm... I would have to say that I especially enjoyed myself this weekend, because I finally finished my time at the University (graduate, check!)-- It's really great having that feeling of accomplishment of graduating in less than 4 years. I am so blessed to have had such a great support system throughout my years in college. Anyways, here are my pictures from this weekend! 

Grand Lux Cafe in Palazzo (I think they're owned by Cheesecake Factory?)
Price is reasonable, around $10-$20 max. HUGE portions!
Not sure how we all ended up on the floor?
Skipped the line and got free entrance to see Calvin Harris at XS!
Calvin Harris- Feel So Close


So ... What's next for me? RELAXING. Holiday shopping. Possibly taking some art/ music lessons as well. Comments/ Suggestions? 

Happy Holidays!

xx,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)