To go along with my previous post on Valentine's Day gift ideas, I decided to show you all what I think is a great Valentine's Day outfit!
1. Yigal Azrouel- Cropped snakeskin embossed white lamb leather jacket
(I worked with Yigal's fiancé Laura Vidrequin over the summer at Harper's Bazaar and it was really interesting to see a "newer" designer brand take off and learning a little more about the designer himself)
2. Hervé Léger- red bandage dress (very flattering)
3. Jimmy Choo- gold heels (always a good idea)
4. YSL patent leather Belle de Jour clutch in black
5. Custom name wire bracelet from www.wethehatters.com