Saturday, February 9, 2013

NYFW- Fall 2013 Street Style

Yes, it's that time of the year again!
New York Fashion Week '13 and then the Grammy weekend
One of my favorite things to do during every Fashion Week is to check out the various outfits that stylists, editors, bloggers, and other fashion enthusiasts wear! Unfortunately, I was unable to make it out to New York this year for the NYFW (although I'm slightly glad that I'm not stuck in #nemo), so I have been scoping out the amazing street style to make up for it :) Here are some of my favorite pics below!
 
 
 
 
 
(photos courtesy of WWD, Marie Claire, and W magazine)

Overall, there has been a lot of black/white contrasting colors, polka dots, stripes, neons, and fur!

xx--
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)